Thursday, December 23, 2010

This is what I feel

Again n again
this feeling again
really cut my heart into pieces
and as usual, crying is the best cure
and then hibernate for a long time
yeah, that my way
maybe sumone think that
I am too sensitive
I am too emotion
I am selfish
But, that normal
That's life
What is life then if there is no feeling?
Very bored rite?
U guys, have u ever put urself in my shoes?
I dont ask u to do it everytimes
But, if sumtimes
I do appreciate it
Yeah, we are 4th year now
n there are so much alternatives
day by day the alternatives become more n more
just pick one
the decisions is urs
A or B or C or D
see, 4 choices then
Seriously
I dont really care what u guys want to do
coz i'm not so busybody
but when it is directly infront of me
what do ur expect from me?
what should I feel?
no feeling at all?
treat that there is nothing happen?
come on
put ur self into my shoes, then u know what I feel
oh ya, one more thing
be thankful


<1229>

2 comments:

  1. makcik...
    aku rasa ak bole fhm perasan kau...
    sometimes we need time for our own privacy...
    tp 1 jerla... susah nk puaskan ati semua orang...
    cuma nasihat ak... jgn la ketara sgt ke'makan dalam'an tu ek?
    tahan jer...
    1 sem lg~

    ReplyDelete
  2. =)
    asam garam kehidupan
    btw, tq moyang~

    ReplyDelete